Thanks to Yummy Magazine for the feature in their April 2012 issue.
Have you tried Tita E’s Cheese Cupcake?
David Archuleta has and he gives it the thumbs up!
Sorsogon, one of the six Bikol provinces, has become a destination for many tourist attractions. Activities that first come to mind when talking about Sorsogon include:
• Swimming with the Whale Sharks or Butandings in Donsol
• Trekking in Bulusan Natural Park
• Wading in Mateo Hot and Cold Springs, Mascarot Springs, Mapaso Springs, and Palogtok Falls
• Spelunking in Nagsurok and Prieto-Diaz Caves
• Visiting the century-old Barcelona Church and Ruins and the Ruins of Panlatuan
• Hanging out in the many beach resorts around the province
However, not many know about Sorsogon Province’s hidden gem.
(Photo credit: sorsogoncity.wordpress.com)
Yes, my friends, there is actually a district in Sorsogon City named Bacon.
While I haven’t been to Bacon (I just chanced upon the place when Googling “Bacon.” Yes, I Google “Bacon.” That is why I’m fat.), I can just imagine the many wonderful sights and activities in Bacon.
Pork belly-flopping on the beach, trekking the Honey-Cured Hills, making 3 wishes at the Santuario de Prosciutto and Capela de Pancetta, swimming with the endangered Liempos…haaaaay, one can dream.
For more (and real) info about Bacon in Sorsogon check out the links below:
Huwag maging dayuhan sa sariling Bacon.
Your prayers have been answered! Tita E’s Cheese Cupcakes are now for sale.
P420.00 for a box of 12.
Call 725-1218 and ask for Jenny or Ramona.
Pssst…I heard that the Red Velvet Cupcake is next.
Sesame Chicken Shake! Shake! Salad + Curry Beef Pepper Rice + Molten Chocolate Cake for me.
What’s your Pepper Lunch lunch?
Thanks to Ali Silao for my wonderful logo!
Libre kita lunch, Ali.
Manila, I’m gonna eat you alive.