While I like my coffee with just milk and sugar, you guys might enjoy this.
After a quick Google search, this “secret” menu has apparently been making its rounds in the interwebs. I’m just not sure if they’ll accommodate these here in Manila.
This reminds me of one of my favorite McDonald’s concoction back in college.
The Apple Pie ala Mode. Here’s how to make it:
1) Buy an Apple Pie and a Hot Fudge Sundae.
2) Bite off one of the ends of the Apple Pie shell.
3) Pour contents of the Apple Pie shell into the Hot Fudge Sundae. Set aside shell for later use.
4) Mix Hot Fudge Sundae and Apple pie filling. I know you want to but don’t eat it yet.
5) I said DON’T EAT IT YET!!!
6) Pour back Hot Fudge Apple Pie Sundae mixture into the shell.
7) Now you can eat it. Enjoy!
Do you have any “secret” menu items that you want to share? Feel free to post them in the comments section and I just might give them a try.