Ok, here’s the scoop. Fog City Creamery probably has the best ice cream flavors and textures I’ve ever had here in Manila. And yes, that includes Häagen Dazs.
My personal favorites are Sorrento (limoncello, white chocolate, and almonds) and Ferrero Rocher with Nutella Swirl. (Disclaimer: I haven’t tried the Bittersweet Chocolate Orange, which I’m sure will become a favorite as well.)
I heard that one of their top sellers is the Salted Caramel. Honestly, a little too sweet for my taste.
Here’s a rundown of their available flavors:
– Cherry Vanilla
– Ghirardelli Semi Sweet Chocolate
– Salted Caramel
– Ferrero Rocher with Nutella Swirl
– Bittersweet Chocolate Orange
– Bourbon Pecan
– Almond Lychee Sherbet
– Butterscotch Pecan (Sugar Free)
– Coconut Vanilla (Paleo Diet approved)
– Coco Vanilla with Extra Bittersweet Ghirardelli Chocolate Bits (Paleo Diet approved)
For orders and inquiries, you can call (0917)883-3344 or email email@example.com.